Chemical Company was started in 1910 by Swedish immigrant Alfred
Alfred began serving the Minnesota Dairy Industry by selling detergents and cleaners to dairy farmers and small creameries. From 1910 until the mid 1950's the company's market focus was primarily food processing. In 1961 the company introduced bulk tanker shipments to the food processing markets.
This allowed customers to take advantage of cost savings, handling efficiencies and the safety afforded by the transfer of up to 4000 gallons of cleaners directly from stainless steel tankers to permanent holding tanks on location at customer facilities. This innovative distribution system resulted in substantial savings to the industry and made the company a leader in this area of service.
Anderson Chemical Company.
P.O.Box 1041, 325 South Davis -
Litchfield, MN 55355-1041